The GMIX Company is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is A2A Foods Ltd (trading as The GMIX Company) with registered address at 61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes, for example, information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our services or subscriptions, log into the secure facility on our website and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information and personal description.
Information we collect about you: When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information; technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); reports, information you viewed or searched for on our website; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we provide, which information and data may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this website. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers) may receive information about you from them.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information you give to us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already subscribed to or have enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previous services provided to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have expressly consented to this.
Whether an existing or new customers, if you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your information on to third parties for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe from our services by either the following:
- Using the link provided in our electronic communications to you or contacting us directly via our email address email@example.com or using the link situated on our website to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information in the following way:
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our website and ensure that content is presented in an effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To improve the products and services offered on our website and to all users of our website;
- To allow you to participate, where relevant, in interactive features of our service, whenever you choose to do so
As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure, we aim to do the following;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising specific to you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may be of interest to you or them.
Information we receive from other sources: We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please do one of the following:
- Using the link provided in our electronic communications to you
- Contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the link situated on our website
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, including any subsidiaries or our holding company, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them for the purpose of providing our services to you.
- Analytics and search engines assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by:
- Using the link provided in our electronic communications to you or contacting us directly via our email address email@example.com or registered address referred to above or using the link situated on our website
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access any information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a nominal fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.